Modernization of equipment.
The main objectives of the equipment modernization:
1. Extending the service life of the equipment by replacing failed components and / or systems;
2. Improve the existing equipment characteristics: performance and accuracy improvement, reduce power consumption, control simplify, and so on;
3. Adding new functionality: quality control (use of technical vision systems), automation of moving processes (robotization), making changes in the design and control system to work with new types of products.
Types of works:
- the restoration of the technical documentation;
- restoration or development and production of parts and mechanisms;
- making changes to existing software, or writing a new one;
- addition of the control system, or its complete replacement;
- selection and replacement of instrumentation;
- laying of communications;
- connect the equipment to the high level control systems;
- supplement the equipment with various modern systems: robotics, vision systems, marking, rejection, and so on.
The company "Equint" LLC implements a wide range of tasks, which allows you to upgrade equipment of any complexity. We upgrade both domestic and foreign-made equipment.