EQUINT LLC provides services for the design of technological equipment and automation systems.
The next project sections are performed for automated process control systems (APCS):
- AK - complex automation;
- ATX - automation systems for technological processes.
The project documentation for the design of mechanical products and special technological equipment consist of the next sections:
- technical specification;
- technical project;
- drawing of a 3D-model;
- working drawings of assembly units;
- operational documentation (operating manual, operator's manual, passport, form).
All documentation is carried out in accordance with the following standards:
- Standard of Unified Design Documentation (ESKD);
- State Standard of the Unified System of Program Documentation (USPD);
- GOST 34.201-89 Types, completeness and designation of documents when creating automated systems;
- GOST 208-2013 Automated control systems. Symbols of conventional devices and automation tools in diagrams;
- GOST 21.408-2013 Rules for the implementation of working documentation for automation of technological processes;
- PUE. Rules for creating electrical installations. Edition 7.
Equint LLC designs original parts, components, equipments and process lines. The design documentation includes the following drawings:
- 3D model of the product;
- assembly drawings;
- drawings of parts;
- specification for purchased and manufactured components;
- technical project with a description of the characteristics, parts and mechanisms (at the request of the customer).