Non-destructive testing equipment. It is intended for testing individual components and finished products. The test stands can be operated separately or as part of a production line.
The equipment allows to perform the following measurements/tests in automatic mode:
- measurement of forces, torques;
- control of geometric dimensions;
- measurement of vibration and noise levels. Vibro-acoustic analysis with mathematical processing to determine the state of various components in a complex mechanism;
- leak control, leak measurement, filling volume control;
- temperature control;
- cyclic testing of equipment in various operating modes (simulation of the equipment life cycle).